With over 21 years of experience in commercial cleaning, we attribute our success to an authentic commitment to our company philosophy – delivering on values of honesty, reliability and transparency. Cleaning Office Services (COS) is a leader in the WA cleaning industry providing the highest quality cleaning services in Bunbury and Surrounding Areas.
- Up-to-date highest level police clearances
- Fully insured and long term Triple Zero Safety record
- Occupational Health & Safety Silver certified
- Environmentally safe products (Green stamp compliant)
- Quality Assurance Compliant (QMS Based ISO 9001)
- Locally owned & managed – Cert. IV qualified
- Over 21 years’ experience in Commercial, Office & Industrial cleaning
- Only local company Manager to win Excellence Awards every year held
- Staff won WA Cleaning Council Excellence Award for Best Office Presentation
- Special Client Loyalty Rewards
Quality Assurance Policy
COS has developed a Quality Management System and holds certification to ISO 9001:2008. This quality system ensures that all activities are carried out in a planned and systematic manner- ensuring prevention rather than the detection of any possible non-conformance.
COS strives towards continuous quality improvement and excellence in all our activities.
Quality objectives, integrated with safety and environmental objectives and targets include, and is not limited to:
- Service quality to specification – at least equal to and striving to exceed customer’s expectations
- Customer satisfaction– measured through positive customer feedback
- Compliance to AS/ISO 9001 2008 – sustainable systems within the IMS
- Contract profitability – sustainable business and opportunity for growth
Occupational Risk Management Risk Policy
It is our objective to identify and assess the risks and identifying options and plans for reducing the risks. This incorporates continuous risk and hazard assessments, recognising the need for providing a high quality service to our clients which includes, and is not limited to:
- Continual training processes.
- Routine checklists and staff duties.
- Reviews and Audits.
- Maintenance programs.
- Safety policies, training and procedures.
COS Environmental Policy covers environmental aspects of the cleaning services of both the company and our subcontractors when working on our behalf on client premises. COS activities that may have an impact on the environment include:
- Use of chemicals in the cleaning process
- Power operated equipment
- Use of artificial light during night cleaning
- Disposal of waste produced in cleaning process and as requested by our clients
Environmental objectives, integrated with quality and safety objectives and targets include, and is not limited to:
- Compliance with WHS Statutes – State and Federal requirements
- Compliance to ISO 14001:2004 – sustainable systems within the IMS
- Prevention of pollution to air, waterways and ground surfaces
- Engage in recycling and reuse programs
- Continually improve our environmental footprint including carbon emissions
All staff and service delivery subcontractors have a shared responsibility for the environment.
All COS policies can be made available to interested parties on request.